As a youth studio artist or designer, you can earn money by working in an art and design studio and build multiple skills by working on real-world, client-driven projects. Riverzedge youth employees work with art and design mentors to create professional and commercial quality outputs for a variety of clients and needs.
To be a youth employee, participants must complete a 36-hour probationary training period. These 36 hours will be considered “community service” and will count toward your high school graduation requirements. During this training time, prospective youth employees will have the opportunity to demonstrate their ability to:
- Arrive consistently and punctually
- Behave in a respectful, professional manner
- Work collaboratively with other studio members
- Accept instruction and constructive criticism from their studio director and from their peers
- Continuously improve their skills and the quality of their work
If all this sounds like your jam and you're between the ages of 13 and 18, please call our office at (401) 767-2100 to schedule a tour and interview.